Last Updated: March 22, 2018
Following is a list of the properties that are common to timesheet deleted objects, and a description of each.
Note: Deleted timesheets will be kept on the server and accessible for 180 days since their deletion.
- Integer. Id of timesheet.
- Integer. User id for the user that this timesheet belongs to.
- Integer. Jobcode id for the jobcode that this timesheet is recorded against.
- String (ISO8601 format). Date/time that represents the start time of this timesheet (i.e. 2004-02-12T15:19:21+00:00).
- String (ISO8601 format). Date/time that represents the end time of this timesheet (i.e. 2004-02-12T15:19:21+00:00). Enter an empty string to make the timesheet active.
- String. YYYY-MM-DD formatted date. The timesheet's date.
- Integer. The total number of seconds recorded for this timesheet.
- Integer. If greater than 0, the timesheet is locked for editing. A timesheet could be locked for various reasons, such as being approved, invoiced, etc.
- String. Notes associated with the timesheet.
- JSON object. Only present if the Advanced Tracking Add-on is installed. This is a key / value map of customfield ids to the customfield items that are associated with the timesheet.
- String (ISO8601 format). Date/time when this object was created (i.e. 2004-02-12T15:19:21+00:00).
- String (ISO8601 format). Date/time when this object was last modified (i.e. 2004-02-12T15:19:21+00:00).
- String. Either 'regular' or 'manual'. Regular timesheets have a start/end time (duration is calculated by TSheets). Manual timesheets have a date and a duration (in seconds). Unique properties for each timesheet type are below.