Last Updated: May 22, 2015
A jobcode assignment represents that a user has access to a given jobcode for selection while tracking time. A jobcode is considered 'assigned' if the jobcode has been specifically assigned to a person, or if the jobcode has the
assigned_to_all property set to true.
Following is a list of the properties that belong to a jobcode assignment object, and a description of each.
- Integer. Read-only. Id of jobcode assignment.
- Integer. Id of the user that this assignment pertains to.
- Integer. Id of the jobcode that this assignment pertains to.
- Boolean. true or false. Whether or not this assignment is 'active'. If false, then the assignment has been deleted. true means it is in force.
- String (ISO8601 format). Read-only. Date/time when this jobcode assignment was last modified (i.e. 2004-02-12T15:19:21+00:00).
- String (ISO8601 format). Read-only. Date/time when this jobcode assignment was created (i.e. 2004-02-12T15:19:21+00:00).