Last Updated: March 22, 2018
Following is a list of the properties that belong to a customfielditem object, and a description of each.
- Integer. Read-only. Id of customfielditem.
- Integer. Read-only. Id for the customfield that this item belongs to.
- String. Name of the customfielditem.
- String. This is a shortened code or alias that is associated with the customfielditem. It may only consist of letters and numbers. Note: Custom Field Item short_code must be unique for each TSheets account.
- Boolean. true or false. If false, this customfielditem is considered archived or deleted.
- String (ISO8601 format). Read-only. Date/time when this customfielditem was last modified (i.e. 2004-02-12T15:19:21+00:00).
- String (ISO8601 format). Read-only. Date/time when this customfielditem was created (i.e. 2004-02-12T15:19:21+00:00).
- Array. Ids of customfields that should be displayed when this customfielditem is selected on a timecard.